Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Bright Light!!





So these are not exactly the most flattering images of my baby but nonetheless pretty hilarious. I don't think he had ever experienced the flash of the camera. As you can tell it was a little bright for his eyes. How funny. I took his picture about 10 times and they all turned out like this. How do you guys all take such perfect pictures of your kids and mine all turn out like this? I guess that will be one of lifes major mysteries for me.
This weekend we had the Davis fam over for a little Saturday night entertainment. I have to say Koen is starting to fit in with the Lynch boys pretty well. He is all boy just like my boys. He loved all the kids toys especially the ball pit. (Note to all of you before getting your own and I forgot to tell you this Jessie it is an excellent toy and my kids love it but be ready to pick up balls constantly if you get one. My kids went through a phase where they would just stand at the top of the stairs and throw all the balls down the stairs. Not that fun for mommy sometimes. Whatever kids will be kids. I am looking to have a not toy covered house sometime in the next decade. Until then please call before you stop by so I can do the 10 min tidy!!LOL!) Anyways the boys played and a good time was had by all. Here are a couple pics of our babies in action.

Koen and Sam playing in the ball pit!!



Looks like they are scheming up a big plan.
We are going to be in big trouble the older they get!!

So things are putting along here!! Nothing too exciting. I can't believe October is here already. It is a sad month for me. My baby is turning 1 this month. I guess it is happy but sad at the same time. I don't know where a year has gone. In the last couple of weeks I have packed up my baby bottles and Sam is walking. That is hard on a momma!! He is saying alot of different words now and can now say dog and bark. Every animal we see he barks at now. He is so funny and such a good baby. Thank goodness for that. Maggie and Connor are both doing well too. Have a good rest of the week.







1 comment:

  1. Cute pics!! I have the same trouble you do with pics...in the evenings I have to have the flash on, but then it blinds Koen and he shuts his eyes right when it takes the pic!! We'll have to ask Brittany about that one!;) The pics of our boys are adorable. Poor Koen was drooling like a mad man that night!! He soaked Sam's jammies.......which I have washed and need to get back to you. P.S. I haven't been over to the new place yet, but when I do, I'll be calling you;)

    ReplyDelete