Saturday, September 12, 2009

Trying to be technological

Well.... I decided since I have been being nosy and looking at everyone elses blogs for so long it was time to start my own. It has taken me 2 days now to get to this point. I am still proud of myself for making it this far. I have never been really great with a computer and my husband shakes his head at me everytime I have to ask him 20 questions about every simple thing I am doing. Anyways I will master this.
Life is treating us pretty well at this point in time. My husband got laid off of his job this summer and it took about 6 weeks for him to get a new one but he is gainfully employed now. That is a blessing. You really realize all the things that you take for granted in a situation like that. The kids are all just growing like weeds. Maggie is 7 now with legs that look like they are 10 feet long. I know she has to grow up but sometimes I really wish I could just freeze time right where it is. Connor is 2 and 1/2 and is going through a wiggles obsession right now. We really don't know why we pay for satellite to watch wiggles all the time. But to hear him sing a wiggles song is the cutest thing ever. Sam is 10 mths old. He is taking 4 or 5 steps at a time now. It makes me so sad to think that he is getting so big. Keith says that this has to be our last baby so I was kind of hoping that he would stay a baby for a little longer. I don't really know that I myself want anymore babies but I just think it is so sad to think that this era in our life will be coming to an end. We are excited at the prospect though of maybe having a little bit of a life someday when the kids get bigger. We probably won't even know what to do by then because this is all we have known for so long. Anyways it is a crazy life but I wouldn't have it any other way.
Anyways everyone have a good weekend. I am still working to add more pics and get my blog a little more exciting.

1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you started blogging!!;) Now I can communicate with you somehow other than fb:) Speaking of, did you see the crazy message I left you? We're nuts. We'll have to get together the following weekend I guess. Btw, you did a GREAT job setting up your blog all on your own. You didn't even have to call me!;)

    ReplyDelete