Friday, September 18, 2009

Enjoying the outdoors!!

Finally my favorite time of year is here!!! I love the fall. The weather has just been awesome lately and since Keith has been working second shift the I have been taking the kids out to play every night as much as I can. (I want them to be worn out as much as possible by bedtime.) We are borrowing Keiths moms mule at the moment and holding it hostage for a while. It has been so fun to take the kids for a ride down to the airport and look at the airplanes. We have even lucked out and gone down to the airport just in time to see a plane take off a couple of times. Connor is becoming obsessed with airplanes now too. Playing outside with the boys can be exhausting. Sam isn't a full time walker yet and wants to get down and crawl in the yard and goes straight for the rocks in the driveway. He thinks they are pretty tasty which is a bit of a problem. Anyways I went and bought some mums today. I love to put them out each year. Now if I could ever just find the time to water all of them.
Today is Keiths last day on 2nd shift for 2 weeks now he will be on days and then he will go back to the second shift. It hasn't been to bad of an adjustment and it has been nice to have him home in the day time. Today we went down to see the animals there by Jay-C. It kind of made me nervous that there was a huge tiger in a cage about 5 feet from my babies but we made it out without being eaten. LOL> The kids loved it.
I am really looking forward to the car show tommorrow. My sisters husband is a car clubber and we alway get the kids car club T-shirts and they always look so cute dressed in their shirts alike. We are having our friends from Terre Haute in for the day and really looking forward to that as well. They are also having an open house at the airport so we are taking the kids down there. Connor will love to get to see a plane up close. What a lot to look forward to. How come everything has to happen in one weekend. Now we won't have anything to do for the next month after this. LOL! Anyways that is my story and I am sticking to it. Have a good weekend everyone!!



4 comments:

  1. I keep forgetting you started a blog :) Stella's room is actually brown & sage green...I know my entry was confusing LOL We painted over Alli Jo's old wall which was pink!

    BTW, I love your front porch...will you come decorate mine??? please :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The kids look soo cute!!The porch looks better in person, but still very cute!! Brooke is waving to the pictures of her little cousins!! Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Next weekend it is.......it's a date!;) I think either night is fine--fri or sat. Just let me know!

    ReplyDelete