Tuesday, September 22, 2009

What a Weekend!!


All the grandkids at grandma and grandpas house pre-carshow. Notice my son is the one in the middle who looks like Elton John! LOL!!
My kids pre car show. It is almost impossible to get them to all look at the same time. We go with the best out of the 20 I shoot as quickly as possible. This was the winner.







Look at my little co-pilot




The big city!!!





Keep your eyes on the sky Mag!!





This weekend we went down to the airport for the open house. The kids were so excited to see all the airplanes up close. We drive to the airport virtually every day to try to see one. We have occasionally seen one taking off but it was really cool to be able to look inside of a few of them. Keith took Mag and Connor on a plane ride. I was afraid Connor would be scared but that was not the case. He has been talking about it since then. He loved it. (Obviously Sam was to little to go so I stayed back with him. Keith was in charge of the camera in the plane and didn't take any pics of Connor. Definetly can't trust a man to be in charge of the camera.) Anyways a good time was had by all.






That evening we watched the car show down at my parents. It is always a fun time. I thought that Connor would love the cars but all he really cared about was the candy. It was about to give me a heart attack thinking the kids were going to go after some candy and run in the road. We really enjoyed it though.
Everything is going ok here so far this week. Sam is walking all over the place now. He is a maniac. Climbing on the coffee table and couch and if you aren't looking when he is ready to get down he just bails. We have got to work on getting off of things. I took Keiths grandma to the doctor yesterday and got some good news. She has an infection which is treatable with an antibiotic that could have been causing alot of her confusion. So hopefully in a few days she will be feeling and acting alot better. (Keep your fingers crossed that this works!) Anyways that is what has been going on here. Have a good one everyone.









2 comments:

  1. You guys did have a fun weekend! I can't believe Sam is walking!! It seems like just yesterday Dusty and I came to visit that little guy in the hospital. Wow...anyways, I can't wait for our little guys to play together! Let me know about this weekend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome pic of your oldest in the plane! WOw. She's got the prettiest eyes :) HOpefully this rain stops so that we can start enjoying this fall weather more!

    ReplyDelete