Friday, September 25, 2009

100 Things about me!!

Ok.. so Jennifer I read your list of 100 things about you today and enjoyed it so much I am thinking up my own. Here we go...



1. I have no life really besides my kids. ( I really don't mind that either. Well most days)

2. My husband says that I am the only person in his life that can really make him mad.

3. I DVR like 20 shows a week. (Keith hates everytime he sits down to watch TV I have something recording.)

4. I do not know how to swim. Doggy paddle is my most sophisticated way to swim.

5. Somedays I feel like an unfit mother.

6. I have a special place in my heart for the elderly.

7. I have 1 best friend in my life I could not live without..

8. I have a little OCD when it comes to certain things in my house.

9. I absolutely love the first snow of the year it is so exciting.

10. I am not good with animals. I am scared to death of most dogs. Especially the little yappy ones.

11. I am still kind of needy to my mother at the age of 27 we talk 5 times a day usually.

12. I don't think I could take my kids to daycare bc noone can take care of them as well as I do.

13. I have only met one person in my life as weird as I am. ( See #7)

14. I am a little scared at night when I am by myself.

15. I am totally scared of these tiny toads that hop in my yard.

16. There was a mouse in the upstairs of my house when we moved in and I didn't go upstairs unless totally necessary for a couple months.

17. I thought breastfeeding was one of the coolest things I ever did.

18. The minutes that my babies were born were the coolest moments of my life. (I want to have 50 kids to just keep having that experience over and over!)

19. I hate putting away the laundry.

20. I have been robbed at gun point.

21. I am totally scared to go in gas stations late at night. (bc of #20)

22. I nearly died when I was pregnant with Connor.

23. I like romance novels that Keiths grandma passes down to me.

24. I am looking for a church to get involved with.

25. I have issues with our John Deere Lawn Mower. (Like perhaps backing it out of the shed )

26. I try to not sweat the small stuff and yet I alway still do.

27. I am a morning person.

28. My husband is not. (That can be an issue.)

29. I want to like tomatoes and just can't .

30. I often wonder if everyone thinks my kids are as cute as I do.

31. Can't run backwards without falling down.

32. I wish I could wear flip-flops year round.

33. Have a tattoo on the top of my right foot. (Chinese symbol for family)

34. Hate when adults wear clothing that has winnie the pooh or other cartoon characters.

35. I am very upset when my husband tells me that the reality show i am watching is scripted.

36. Can not dance to save my life.

37. Would love to shower one day without at least one kid in the bathroom with me.

38. Have to remind my husband at least once a week to quit worrying.

39. Always nervous in public as to what my kids are going to say.

40. Had a 93 pontiac sunbird as my first car. When I took it to the carwash it would get water in the engine and sound like a helicopter.

41. A horse once stood on the top of my foot and one of my toes has been a little curved since then.

42. I graduated college with a 4.0-worked for 2 years as an x-ray tech and decided my kids needed me more than my job did.

43. I love a thunderstorm.

44. I could never be a school teacher. I don't know how they do it.

45. On Christmas Morning I wake up early (like at 4 am )and if my kids aren't up I try to make noise to wake them.

46. I think some of the shows on Disney Channel (like Hannah Montanna) are getting to be to grown up for my 7 year old.

47. I really enjoy dollar general and big lots.

48. My kids pediatrician and I are on a first name basis.

49. I think if you haven't used it for 6 months it should be trash.

50. Hope to do alot of traveling with my hubby when my kids are all grown.

51. Never left my kids for even 2 nights in a row.

52. Wonder why my kids poop doesn't smell nearly as bad as other peoples kids.

53. I think putting my kids to bed and not getting up with them everytime they cried was the best thing I ever did.

54. Love Shawn and Gus on Psych. Makes me laugh like crazy.

55. Think Seinfeld is so annoying. ( I think I may be the only person who feels this way!)

56. I feel like if my kids aren't bleeding they need to shake it off and move on.

57. Buy generic brand of everything possible and get mad at Keith if he buys the brand name. (He says he can't help it if he likes the finer things in life like Kraft cheese and Country Crock butter. LOL)

58. I like Barack Obama. ( Not for any political reasons he just seems like a nice guy)

59. Do not care to swim in any water I can't see what I am swimming with.

60. Hate to water my flowers.

61. Never owned a pair of high heels.

62. I tried an assortment of sports and realized I am not athletic at all.

63. I feel so angry when I am at Wal-Mart and hear people yell at their kids and tell them to shut up.

64. Still don't know after 1 year what light switch turns on what light in our new house.

65. Think my dad is so cute and want to hug him all the time.

66. I think you should treat people the way that you would like to be treated and am trying to teach that to my kids.

67. I am so irritated that I have bought 10 pacifiers since my baby was born but can never find one when I need one.

68. Love wearing hooded sweatshirts. Look forward to cool weather all summer so I can bust them out.

69. I hate going to the dentist.

70. I lived in Terre Haute for 5 years.

71. Feel personally afflicted by the Jon and Kate saga.

72. Drink Diet Coke all day long.

73. Hate to talk in public.

74. Feel deeply disturbed when my kids pee and fart in their bathwater and then drink some out of the rinse cup. (Yet I usually still laugh)

75. Only drove to Indy one time and was scared to death the whole time. Evansville is the farthest I go.

76. I often think of what my 4th child would be like until my husband reminds me that I can keep on dreaming.

77. I always wanted to have all girls. Now I can hardly remember what it was like to have a baby girl and I have found it really doesn't matter when they are yours they are the cutest best thing ever.

78. I watch the ground when I walk in my yard bc I am sure there is going to be a snake down there one of these days.

79. Feel guilty because I don't work when I but Keith a birthday gift with the money he just made.

80. I think it is insanely cute that my son wants to "sleep with his boobies out like his daddy" (he wants to sleep with no shirt on).

81. Sometimes laugh at inappropriate times and things. (OK alot of the time )

82. When I see my friends without kids I am a little embarassed of my mini-van.

83. Feel like sometimes I can't relate to my friends who don't have kids.

84. Often need to take a step back and look at all the good things in my life.

85. Never really realized the value of a dollar until my husband was laid off of his job for 6 weeks.

86. I know I should take Sams pacifier away from him but I can't because it is the only thing that makes him seem like a little baby still.

87. Scared of bees and bugs.

88. Couldn't survive without my in-laws.

89. Wanted to adopt a asian baby girl since I was a little girl.

90. I love playing the piano but haven't had time to do that in years.

91. I would like to drink coffee every morning but can't because my kids love it too.

92. When I am really proud of a meal I cook my husband sometimes makes comments like that was good but how does my grandma make it. (LOL)

93. My house normally looks like a toy bomb went off in it but it is clean.

94. I once tried to drive a moped and made it out of the driveway and straight into the ditch across the driveway. ( I have a similar 4 wheeler story.)

95. When I got married I got married for life.

96. I am looking for a high school girl to babysit for me so maybe I could go on a date with my husband someday. (any suggestions?)

97. I feel like the longer that I have been out of school the dumber I have got. I sometimes have to really think to help mag with her second grade homework.

98. I am just really getting the hang of this computer thing.

99. I have a TV in my kitchen so I can watch Ellen everyday while I cook supper.

100. I feel like I am the luckiest peson in the world and so blessed in so many ways.

Wow. That has taken me a couple days to come up with all this stuff. But I really enjoyed doing it. So I am going to follow Jen's lead and say hear is a hundred things about me and I can't wait to hear a hundred about you. Have a good weekend everyone.

6 comments:

  1. I did this too... once, and I don't know if I ever even made it to 100. More like 80 something. You're good! I must be pretty boring? But, my husband says weekly that we need a babysitter. But when it comes down to it I doubt we'd use it! ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVED reading this--you are so funny and it reminded me of why we became such good friends in high school--I swear, we think exactly alike (and I hate seinfield too...much to the dismay of my husband).

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow Lindsay, we seriously have at least 20 things in common--the very specific ones that are kind of weird!!;) Hehe, we had SO much fun last night. Btw, I think I'm going to go ahead and take Koen to quick care today. He coughed all night long for long periods of time. I just feel bad for him:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, Lindsay, those were too funny. The weird thing is....I agree with or can relate to almost all of it! I am gonna try this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this list, it inspired me to create my own. Thanks for being my inspiration always!:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I keep forgetting to tell you that the doc said that koen's cough was probably from the ear infection. He had a really red throat from all the drainage plus a stuffy nose. Anyways, could we all see some pics of our boys playing the other night?!;) I'm anxious to see the one of them looking out the window.

    ReplyDelete