Monday, September 14, 2009

In the market for a new vacuum!!

So my day today has been insane...
Let's start with explaining that connor my middle man has a vacuum obsession. Well first things first when he wakes up he wants to sweep and weed eat (he thinks the hose attachment is a weed eater lol). Anyways I got out the vacuum and he wanted me to sweep and it needed it so I turn on the vacuum and a terrible noise is coming out of the sweeper along with some smoke. Lovely!! When Keith took it apart their was 3 dollars worth of change he had put into the sweeper. He found a hole in the back of it and apparently thought it was a slot machine. Needless to say the motor is smoked and we are in the market for a new vacuum.

Then we decided to drop in to Keith's moms work and say hi because we were next door and don't ever stop by.. We thought it might be nice for her to get to show off the kids. Well my usually bashful boy not so bashful today. He was showing off like crazy which would have been cute but what he was saying at the top of his lungs was my weiner and pointing to the appropriate area. How embarassing. Then dancing and saying shaking the booty. When everyone was done laughing we ducked out the back door. Doubt we get invited back there anytime soon. It was good for a laugh. Where do these kids here this stuff anyways? LOL!!

After that fiasco thought I would do a little baking. Bad idea. Large projects 2 little boys never a great idea. Broke my favorite bowl at supper time spilt the green beans all over the floor and sams baby food in the carpet. It has just been one of those days when you just feel off. Like you are doomed for destruction. LOL!! Sorry about my previous post I was trying to type and sam hit the computer and posted for me. Take care everyone.

1 comment:

  1. Hilarious!! Your boys are too funny!! Btw, I have another funny story about next Sat. I think we'll be watching the car show too;) I'll tell ya the details later..

    ReplyDelete