Thursday, October 1, 2009

I did it!!

Ok... These are my masterpiece sticky pumpkin buns. I just wanted to tell everyone I did it. I am so proud of myself right now. I keep telling Keith to just call me Betty Crocker. Jennifer thank you for the recipe. It has gotten the thumbs up from the fam. You definetly deserve the mom of the year award. What a woman. You potty trained all your kids by 2 and you bake things like this (and you called this easy. Uhh.... I am definetly at beginner level here and this was way more involved than anything I had ever made). We are also going to have to talk about my presentation. LOL!! How did you make yours look so good in your pic? Anyways I have busted out my apron and keep the recipes coming bc I am ready to bake. I promise to not post a pic of every recipe I get from you guys but this one I had to share. I was so excited I made my neighbor (thank you Shelley) come over and get some to try!! Anyways enough about that!! Another exciting thing is that I am loving this cool weather. It is my favorite time of year. Iam busting out my hoodie collection (which most of them I have had a decade and are looking pretty ratty and very replaceable) and loving it!! My kids seem to be in a funk this week. Cranky kids= Cranky momma. No fun. I think Sam is getting some more teeth and I haven't exactly pin-pointed the issue with Connor but something is going on. Hoping they both start feeling better really soon. Anyways everyone have a good one and thanks again Jennifer for the recipe.

4 comments:

  1. YUM! Those look good.......I hope I get another invite to your house before those things disappear;)lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. YUMMY!!! Feel free to bring those when you decorate my front porch hahaha!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You did it! They weren't that bad, right?! BTW, Bryce isn't potty-trained yet. We're working on it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dang that Shelly I wanna live next door so I get to be the taste tester!!! :(

    ReplyDelete