Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Where has the time gone??

I am this week planning Sam's first birthday party. It is this Sunday. Connor has picked out for him to have a John Deer tractor party. I am pretty sure he will enjoy it more than Sam so for this year we let Connor be the final decision maker. Anyways I am just wondering where 1 year has gone. It seems like I was hugely pregnant just yesterday. It seems like a day ago I went to the hospital and was induced and had my quickest delivery. From start to end it only took 3 hours before I gave birth to my 9lb 21in baby boy. By far my biggest baby so far. How cool is it he has the same b-day as his daddy? Keith says his birthday is definetly over now. Haha. Anyways it is just crazy to think this little baby in these pictures is the big boy running all over my house, getting into the toilet and trash can constantly, making his brother and sister laugh, being a show off everywhere we go, and saying all kinds of words. I miss having a little baby but I love watching each and every stage they go through. I had to post this pic to show how big he was. It looks like he take up his whole bed.
Maggie got to leave school at noon so she could be one of the 1st people to see her brother. She is such a proud big sister. When Sam got a little bigger I had to take her in to her class so she could show him off to all of her friends. Connor was ok with the baby but wasn't all that impressed and I don't think he ever sat still long enough at the hospital for us to get a good pic of him with Sam. Kind of sad looking back.

What a proud Daddy and big sis!!



I kind of look like I am on drugs here but cut me some slack I had a baby like 20 minutes before this was taken. LOL!
Anyways my boys are sooo much better!! Praise the lord. Now if I can just get them back on the same sleep schedule we were on pre-sickness that would be great. I am not used to having to get up with them during the night and it is wearing me out. Yuck.. I am sure it will pass. I had a chance to take our new wheels (our golf cart) out for a ride today and it was so nice. I hope this nice weather last for a while. I don't know what is going on out here but we have a lady bug infestation the whole time we were outside they were everywhere. Yuck. I hate a bug. I am going to have to wait on Keith to get home to go out again so he can protect me. Haha. Anyways wish me luck with my party. I can't wait to see him dig in to his little cake. I will definetly be posting some pics of that. Hope all is well for all of you. Take care.


1 comment:

  1. Awe I love baby pics. Maggie is the best big sister ever! She is so motherly!! You're lucky to have such a sweet girl on your hands (and boys!). I'm so glad your boys are feeling better. I'm home again today with this silly cough and sore throat :( Maybe if we all get healthy at the same time we can have our golf cart race?;)

    ReplyDelete