Saturday, February 13, 2010

Happy Valentines Day!!


So this is obviously from our wedding almost 9 years ago. It came from my album of proofs bc guess what I really have no idea what I did with my wedding pictures. (I am guessing I put them in the basement in a box. What a wife. I can't even find my wedding pics. They kind of got put on the back burner when all our wedding pictures slowly got replaced by baby pictures.) I am not a real wedding person anyways. I kind of wish now we would have went somewhere beachy and got married. I never cared to much about what kind of flowers or what color dresses or any of that kind of thing. Yes I am really a woman just not one that ever was dreaming of a wedding. I don't even know why I got on that topic so anyways....
Here it is Valentines Day and I am thinking of some reasons why I am such a lucky lady. Here are some reasons I am lucky to have Mr. Keith Lynch as my husband.
He is sooo handsome.
He changes a mean poopy diaper.
He worries about me and the kids all the time.
He thinks my muffin top is sexy.
He tells me all the time it looks like I am losing weight (even though I usually have not and I am pretty sure he know it).
He always lets me be right. Because he knows I am. Lol.
He works hard and provides for our family and allows me to stay home with the kids.
He can make the bed really nice.
He lets me have the remote when we get in bed.
He always asks me if I want to drive before we go somewhere bc he knows he scares me when he drives.
He assures me someday we will go on a vacation. ( You know just the 2 of us)
He thinks PMS last 3 weeks of the month and you have 1 good week.
He tells me I look pretty when he comes home from work and I haven't had a shower and am still in my PJ's.
He is the best dad. When he comes home from work he chases the kids around and wrestles them for a while bc he knows I need a break.
He is dealing with the fact that he will never be my dad. (You know how you say well my dad would have done it this way.)
Anyways.... I could go on all day. I look at our wedding picture and think how much we have changed over the past decade. I hate to get sappy and I try to not do feelings but the one thing that hasn't changed is how much I love him. Happy Valentines Day.

3 comments:

  1. you're right...Keith is such a good daddy and hubby. You guys looked so cute in your wedding pic--and still do! Enjoy Vday...see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I just about teared up reading this!!! You guys are too sweet, such a good, solid, loving couple...an inspiration to many, including me! =) Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love you both because you are both so silly just like us! I love you both very much and wish you many more valentines together!!

    ReplyDelete