Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Hanging Out!!

So I love the snow and I don't even mind it hanging around. I think its so pretty and if I don't have anywhere to go at least this way Mags has been able to stay home and keep me company for a couple extra days. I do mind the snow however when I have to go places and over the last couple days I have been running around town like crazy. It makes me nervous to drive on it. I am pretty sure we are going to be the old couple where the woman never drives she just sits in passenger seat and complains about her husbands driving the whole time. Haha. Keith's grandparents decided they were moving home from the Legends and are in the process of moving back today. There were lots of preparation having to go into getting them back home and that is my where I come in. I have made arrangements to get them a cook to come to their house 2x a day and a nurse to come in 3x daily to make sure her meds are all in order. It has just became a bigger job now days than I can take on by myself and for their own safety it has to be this way. . Hopefully this will make them happy and everything will work out for the best.

Ok so my kids have had the colds and stuff and are finally getting over it. PTL. Now Connor has Pink Eye in both of his eyes. Someone tell me when you put those drops in does it hurt? Bc he literally cried for an hour after we put them in. It is bad enough that we have to hold him down to put the drops in but then he screams like he is in pain. I can't wait for this to clear up. Anyone have any tips on getting these drops in less traumatically please let me know.

Other than that I am just kind of trying to stay warm and remind myself that my kids won't be little forever so even though I am not allowed to put up the vacuum ever (bc my son is still obsessed with it- it's almost become like a piece of furniture bc it is always out in the living room), my house has toys scattered throughout, and I feel slightly crazy half the time I am going to look back on this someday and want these days back.

Here are just a few pics of what's been going on around here lately.... This is what my husband looks like after supper everyday. Asleep in the chair. The real physical labor of the coal mine really wears him out. You may notice the toy vacuum next to Keith's arm. (Not only does Connor play with the real one all the time he and Sam have their own toy ones as well. Lol)

Sam taking a quick dip.
Connor and the monkey towel. The only towel he will use.



Just goofing around.



Connor and his bf Nolan. How funny is it that Nolan always wants to wear this power ranger costume and these yellow gloves. He calls them his Mustard gloves. They are trouble x 2 but boys will be boys and they sure do have fun.
Anyways hope everyone is having a good week.



1 comment:

  1. I hope things are going well for you, especially with everyone home with the snow. Sorry to hear that you have to arrange things for your grandparents (especially moving in the snow - yuck!)...and be careful with that driving! Thanks for posting the pics - I still can't get over how much the boys look like Keith.

    Love and miss ya!

    ReplyDelete