Thursday, February 18, 2010

Suggestions Please...

I am thinking about going back to work part time if things work out like I hope. I have been wanting to get a part time job since Connor was born but then I had Sam and then things have just been to hectic to worry about it. Out of the blue last night a woman from Jasper called me to see if I would be interested in a job at the Urgent Care Clinic there. It is only 1 day a week and every 3rd weekend which is right up my alley. I am not wanting to leave my kids and go back to work full time but I would love to get out of the house some. My main concern though is what am I going to do with my kids this one day a week? Any suggestions? I am looking to find someone who could come to the house this one day a week and stay with the kids. Do any of you know anyone who does anything like that? It is hard to get excited about going to work when you have to worry about your kids. I think that is why I have never looked to hard yet. Let me know if any of you know anyone who may be interested....

2 comments:

  1. First of all, that's so cool that someone contacted you when it was already on your mind! I really don't know of anyone off the top of my head, but if I hear of someone I will let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cool! I only work every so often. really very infrequently. But I think about it sometimes too. What would you be doing on there? Are you a nurse?

    ReplyDelete