Saturday, January 23, 2010

Lynch-McCain Photo Shoot

So this summer my friend Lindsay and I decided that we didn't have nearly enough pictures of ourselves together. After being best friends for a decade and then some we hardly have any pictures of ourselves together. So Lindsay's sister Samantha is starting to do some photography for people so we called her up and she came to our house and took some pictures of our families together. Here are a just a few I wanted to share. (These were taken the end of October and I had misplaced the disk and I just found it the other day. Praise the Lord for letting me find it) Maggie and Hannah
This is the whole group of kids. Maggie, Sam, Connor, Nolan, Hannah, and Will.


I am pretty sure our husbands were acting like they were peeing. They aren't right and they never have been but they are sure good for a laugh. The rest don't need any explanation.















































So anyways these are our bestfriends the McCains. The people we wouldn't make it without. Hope you are all having a good week.







2 comments:

  1. what great pictures! Derek and Keith, oh I bet they are just a treat together! ha! How neat that you two have been friends for so long and Keith and Derek have known each other for...forever. That's pretty awesome! Two beautiful families!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the pic of you and lil man. so sweet. don't ever want to forget things like that. and best friends are awesome!

    ReplyDelete