Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas, New years, etc......

Man how time flies. It seems like just yesterday I was finishing up my Christmas shopping and waiting for Santa to come. Now that is all over and done with. Santa came to our house and brought the kids all kinds of new things. They don't need any more toys. Next year remind me to not buy them as much junk they don't need. We are literally still finding places for all the stuff they got.
. Thank god at least we have a bigger house now. The basement is a life saver.
Here is a little picture run down of our last couple of weeks. This is Connor wearing his boy pants. (Well the rest of the world may call them underwear but at our house they are called boy pants.) I am not buying that boy anymore diapers so he is wearing underwear and we change several pairs a day usually but he is doing really well with it. How nice it will be soon to only have 1 boy in diapers.
Sam and Maggie eating breakfast Christmas morning. Sam says cheese now when he sees the camera so every pic taken of him looks exactly like this but it is hilarious.

Maggie and Connor


Maggie got a new baby bed for Christmas from her grandma Cathy here she is enjoying it.




How handsome is this guy??





Isn't this Mags so cute. I thought she looked so pretty Christmas morning. We borrowed her Grandma Cathy's hot rollers and fixed her hair. She thought she was hot stuff.




Look at the one thing Sam got for Christmas that he liked. A dog that barks and it's tail wags. He would have definetly been happier playing with the boxes and torn up wrapping paper.





We got a Wii for Christmas. Look at how surprised Mags was to see it.








Quick photo shot before I let her rip in to the gifts.








Look at the crazy hair he woke up with. I don't think it has ever stuck out like that but it made for some good pics. Haha.
Anyways that is a brief wrap up of our Christmas. It was so nice and went so fast. The kids get so worn out because we run around so much all the time over the holidays it makes it tough. But we had no completely terrible outbursts or anything like my last post so that makes the holidays a success to me. Lol!!
New Years Eve we entertained Keiths family for the evening. Had food and played wii games. It was a good time. I don't think I have stayed up till midnight in a long time. We were up till 2 (including Maggie the boys went to bed early though) and the boys still got up by 7. I guess that was a reminder of why I shouldn't stay up till 2. Lol! It was worth it good times and good company.
I got a new camera and a new laptop so I should be able to blog easier now. Well once I get all this new stuff figured out. That could possibly take a minute. I am beginning to feel more like my parents all the time. ( You know what I mean technologically challenged.) I am going to work on that. Maybe that could be my New Years resolution. Anyways looks like you all had good holidays. Take care all.








1 comment:

  1. I wanna see you in all these pics. Your beautiful face needs to be documented!!!

    ReplyDelete