Friday, January 15, 2010

Sam's 1st Haircut!

The time had come for my little man to get his first haircut. His hair had become beyond unmanageable. I just hated to do it because I didn't want him to look like a big boy yet. My best friend Lindsay is alot better with hair than I am so I called her up and she got the job done. There was no screaming and crying which was a major bonus. I would call it a success and the finished product is sooo cute. Here is a photo recap of the big event.
This is Sam pre-haircut.




Here he is post haircut.






These next ones I just threw in because I thought they were too cute to keep to myself. Check out Connors hat he is wearing with his Christmas pjs. He looks like a little elf. Lol..





I know I am completely biased but isn't she the most beautiful little girl you have ever seen??


Anyways that is the highlight of the last couple of days at the Lynch household. Have a good weekend all.





3 comments:

  1. Awe Sam's hair looks adorable! She did a great job. And I have to agree with you....Mags sure is a beautiful little thing! Those green eyes are to die for...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. Maggie is just gorgeous. By the way, what is the photo editing site you are using??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sam has a cute do (or is is due, no, I think its do :) In the pics of the kids standing in their adorable pjs, Connor looks just like Kelly did when we were in Elementary school.

    ReplyDelete