Wednesday, December 2, 2009

I'm still here!!

Where do I start...
The last 2 weeks have been really crazy around here. On the 18th I had breast reduction surgery. It has been something I have been wanting to do for years and was waiting to be done having babies to do. I felt like my back was always hurting and none of my shirts were ever fitting right. Anyways so I went for it and I am so glad I did. I am feeling so much better already. The surgery wasn't bad at all and the recovery has been pretty easy as well. Just been hard to not pick up the kids for the last 2 weeks. Sam I can pick up but Connor is way to heavy so I have had to have help from my mom and mother in law in order to recover. I think I am about back to normal though and i go to the dr tommorrow and hopefully he will say I am ok to go back to the usual.
We have been gearing up for Christmas. Decorating and putting lights up are such a big job. Especially because now that we have a bigger house I keep buying more trees and more decorations which my husband is thrilled about. Haha. Sam is obsessed with taking all the ornaments off the tree and Connor is having fun unwrapping the gifts. He brought me a shirt the other day and said look mom this is such a cool shirt. Guess what it was the one I had bought for my sister and had wrapped under the tree. This could be a long 23 more days. I am almost done with my shopping except for just a few odd and end things but the majority of it is done. yay!! I hate shopping after Thanksgiving with all the people out. Today is actually my brothers birthday. Last year Maggie and I were at a party store and saw this Hamburger hat and she wanted to buy it for my dad for his birthday. We decided that he should wear it to all the birthday parties after that. Little did I know that on my birthday I got my own hat. The hot dog hat. Now my brothers birthday has rolled around and he was blessed with the duck hat. So for everyones birthday they will get a hat until we all have one and wear them for the parties. Yeah my family has issues but we have a good time and get a lot of laughs out of each other. Happy birthday Uncle Danny!!
Here is Miss Mags at Uncle Dannys party.


Sam is now a biker. Loving to ride his brothers motorcylce.


Daddy and his boys.



Connor is enjoying himself a bubble bath in our jet tub. (Actually I started out enjoying it until I ended up with 2 little boys with me.) When you turn the jets on it makes the bubbles grow out of control at this point his face was barely sticking out of the bubbles. How fun.
Anyways that is just a little preview of what has been going on around here. Hope you are all doing well!!



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you are feeling better. I had intentions of coming to visit over break, but you know how that went, so we didn't make it:( Maybe my child will be healthy for atleast one day during my Christmas break and we can actually get together??! Ha, the tub story is funny. It's so hard to get a little alone time!;) I'm glad you're back...I missed your stories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw glad your feeling good. Kids cute as usual. I love Kathy by the way... too cool gma!

    ReplyDelete