Monday, November 9, 2009

So I am soo late posting my Halloween pics but some of them were so hilarious they had to be posted. Every year Keith's mom dresses up for Halloween and comes to our house and rings the door bell and trick or treats my kids. This year she was Hannah Montanna. It was so hilarious. My kids didn't know what to think about their Grandma. She is too much!! Look at my little pirate. Of course he had to wear Maggies sunglasses with the outfit. They definetly finish off the look. I am certain most pirates wear pink sunglasses. Haha.


This is one of the few pics I have of the 3 of them together. How funny is that. I can never get a good picture of them on Easter morning but on Halloween they all sit still for a picture.



Mags and Sammy! (Connor calls him Sammy boy. I swear he thinks that is his name)




Isn't his handle bar mustache hilarious!!



Anyways better late than never. Hope everyone is having a good week!!








2 comments:

  1. Your kids have one cool grandma! That is awesome; my kids would be like, "uhhh, what are you doing?" That's sweet, though. And yes the handle bar mustache and pink sunglasses are priceless. Gotta love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugg I'm still upset that I missed those cute lil kids of yours! I did love the pic you sent me though. Maybe we'll have better luck catching each other next year.

    ReplyDelete